NESS BANK WORSHIP ONLINE – 25 OCTOBER TO 29 NOVEMBER 2020
Helpful Hints (courtesy of Rev Penelope Smirthwaite URC who has been helping me)
- you might have come to the service early. You will then see 'waiting for host to start the meeting'. Do nothing, just wait.
- Once the host comes online you then have the option to click 'Join the meeting'.
- then follow instructions to allow video and audio links.
- if you are uncomfortable with being on video please turn off your camera
- if you get in a muddle close down and go back to the original link and start again.
- if you are using a laptop or desktop and have not downloaded the app there will be a link,'click here, which leads to a second link, 'join from your browser'. Then follow the instructions to join the service.
- you might be asked to enter your name. This is helpful so that we know you are with us.
- It is important to have checked your volume control so that you can hear.
- If you do not have a camera on your device, this does not matter. You will still be able to view the service - we will know you are with us.